This six-week course is a must for all expectant mothers and their partners. It provides all the essential information needed to prepare for the...
Obstetrics and Gynecology
There is a Henry Ford Ob/Gyn or Certified Nurse Midwife near you.
Through our large network of women’s health clinics and hospital locations throughout Wayne, Oakland, Macomb and Jackson counties, it’s easy to find your ideal women’s health provider nearby. Whether you chose an ob/gyn, gynecologist or nurse midwife, our Henry Ford experts provide both routine and specialized care in the following areas:
- Gynecology: Maintain your health with pelvic and breast screening exams and early diagnosis of diseases. We offer advanced diagnostics and treatment for gynecologic disorders, including abnormal bleeding, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic pain, and more.
- Mammograms and Breast Health: You can get a mammogram at more than 15 Henry Ford locations throughout southeast Michigan. It’s easy to make your next appointment online.
- Obstetrics: Our obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives will provide a memorable birth experience at Henry Ford Hospital (Detroit), Henry Ford Macomb Hospital (Clinton Township), Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital or Henry Ford Allegiance Health (Jackson).
- Genetic Services: We offer services and counselling for pre-conception and prenatal genetics, cancer genetics, ancestry-based inherited diseases, and more.
- Infertility Treatment: If you are having difficulty becoming pregnant, Henry Ford provides infertility assessment and fertility treatments, including in vitro fertilization. Our experts can also treat hormone disorders and related conditions.
- Menopause: We can provide medical care and ongoing support during the natural phases of menopause, as well as when it’s medically or surgically induced.
- Midwives and Midwifery Services: Our large, diverse group of certified nurse midwives offer a wide range of primary health care services to women from puberty through menopause.
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery: Our team offers surgical treatments, including robotic surgery, for disorders such as gynecologic cancers, uterine fibroids, pelvic floor disorders, and hysterectomy.
- Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders: Our specialists provide advanced diagnostic studies and minimally invasive treatment for pelvic floor disorders, including bladder and bowel control problems, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Gynecologic Cancer: Our services include advanced treatment for all types of gynecologic cancer, including ovarian, uterine, vaginal, vulvar and cervical cancers.
- Sexual Health: Our specialized Sexual Health Clinic can help with various concerns such as painful sex, decreased libido and problems with sexual function.